I want to
Using the library with children is a great way to support and encourage a love of reading and books.
You and your child can access a range of resources, to borrow from our libraries or by downloading and streaming.
Visit our eLibrary for kids to find ebooks and eAudiobooks all in one kid-friendly place on OverDrive for kids. Download the OverDrive app and start borrowing today.
Need some screen-free time? Download an audiobook and let your child listen to a story. BorrowBox has an extensive range of audiobooks for kids of all ages with a large selection of Australian titles. Download the BorrowBox app to get started.
- Kids classics - a selection of much-loved kids titles to discover and re-read time and time again!
- The Baby-sitters Club - a great retro read for your child, the Baby-sitters Club series is bound to get your child hooked on the goings on of Kristy, Claudia, Stacey, Mary Anne and Dawn!
- The Boxcar Children mystery series - with a huge selection of Boxcar children mysteries on eAudiobook, bedtime stories are covered for a while!
- Comics and graphic books - if your child prefers reading comics to chapter books that's ok, any reading is good reading.
Learning from home
To support learning from home, we have lots of great online resources, including:
- National Geographic for Kids will take your child on amazing adventures in science, nature, culture, archaeology and space.
- Engage your students at home with Story Box Library. To help students, parents and teachers, Story Box Library have produced student task sheets appropriate for different year levels.
- Learn about science, maths and nature with Kanopy Kids. Create an account with your library membership for free to start watching.
Visit our eLibrary for kids to explore more great resources, including ebooks, games, activities and learning programs.
We're always interested in your feedback and looking to improve the website wherever possible.