This program will help businesses:
- build a successful growth strategy
- discover new sources of funding and investment
- unlock your capacity for innovation
- harness the power of your people.
Through the Growth Accelerator participants will also have the opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded businesses and growth experts.
- Businesses with high growth potential that are looking for opportunities to accelerate that growth.
- Businesses who are currently experiencing high growth who are unaware of the financial and other risk factors associated with growth or who are looking for guidance on how to manage these.
- Business owners looking to build a business that is not reliant on them.
Note this program is only open to business owners and directors of a business.
A baseline assessment will be conducted to establish where businesses are at now, where they want to be and how they plan to get there.
Items that will be covered include:
- What is the current state of your business?
- How are you performing financially and across other key metrics?
- Where do you want your business to be?
- Development of a one page business plan on how you are going to get there.
Full group workshops are delivered in an interactive manner with real life examples and case studies. The sessions introduce a number of key strategic planning tools and allow participants to apply these to their business. Past participants have found it very useful to see how other businesses are facing similar challenges and to hear their experience in overcoming these.
Individual mentoring and the 'one page plan'
Participants are supported in the development of a one page plan which details where they want to be at the end of the program and key actions to get there. The plan forms the basis for one-to-one coaching sessions. Mentoring sessions are held every six weeks to keep you focused on your plan and to assist businesses to overcome any roadblocks. It also provides an opportunity to provide specific advice for businesses.