City of Gold Coast

Navigation Search

Lodge a Private Certifier Application

Register for My Account

The City has a new information technology system for major customer, property and revenue functions. As part of this new system you can register for My Account — a secure online portal to lodge applications, access your information, request services and manage your accounts from one location.

You'll need to sign in to My Account to use our 'pay later' option when submitting an application and requesting an invoice for payment. With My Account you'll also have 24/7 convenience to:

  • pay bills and manage your sundry debtor account
  • make service requests and track progress
  • perform property searches
  • update your details
  • lodge and track licence and permit applications
  • lodge and track development applications.

As a registered user of My Account you have the additional benefit of personal details pre-filled in your service requests and application forms. For more information and to register visit My Account.

Building approval documentation such as notice of engagement, discontinuance, lapsing and inspection certificates can be archived with the City either online, via mail or in person.


Submit privately certified application

Once an application has been submitted electronically using the online form, all future application correspondence must be submitted in PDF format without password protection.

Please note the online lodgement process is only available for new and change approvals (Amended, Extension of Time). Any additional application correspondence should be emailed to

Application documentation is to be submitted as follows:

Use the online form below to lodge your documentation with the City for archiving.

By mail

Send completed relevant application forms along with a cheque* for payment of fees to:

Chief Executive Officer
City of Gold Coast
PO Box 5042
GCMC 9726

*Please make cheques payable to City of Gold Coast.

In person

You can submit completed application forms and make payment at any of our Customer Service Centres.

Related information

Back  Return to top