City of Gold Coast

Navigation Search

Report a problem

Scheduled maintenance – 7pm Friday 9 April to 8pm Sunday 11 April 2021

Some online services and payment options may be unavailable during this time. If services are unavailable, please try again later.

We apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

For urgent and/or hazardous situations where public safety may be at risk phone 1300 GOLDCOAST (1300 465 326) or 07 5582 8211.



Report problems with animals including barking dogs, other animal noise or odour, roaming animals and lost or found pets.

Report a problem – Animals
City parks, trees, and beaches

Parks and beaches

Report problems at our parks and beaches, including anything that needs repairing, refilling, mowing, cleaning or tidying.

Report a problem – City parks and beaches
Building/planning issues

Development compliance

Report problems with dangerous building or development, earthworks, party houses and illegal use of properties.

Report a problem – Development compliance
Graffiti, rubbish and illegal dumping

Graffiti, rubbish and illegal dumping

Report problems with graffiti, littering, illegal dumping, damaged or stolen bins, and abandoned shopping trolleys.

Report a problem – Graffiti, rubbish and illegal dumping


Report problems with noise nuisance including noisy construction, power boats, dogs and events.

Report a problem – Noise


Report problems with local pollution including dust, smoke, backyard fires, water pollution and light nuisance.

Report a problem – Pollution
Food premises

Public health and safety

Report public health and safety problems including unhygienic or unsafe local businesses, illegal advertising, vermin and mosquitoes.

Report a problem – Public health and safety
Roads and footpaths

Roads and footpaths

Report problems with our local roads or footpaths, including potholes, damaged kerbs and missing street signs.

Report a problem – Roads and footpaths
Private property issues

Trees and vegetation

Report problems with overgrown or dead trees, illegal tree clearing, pest plants and overgrown property.

Report a problem - Trees and vegetation


Report problems with illegally parked and abandoned vehicles, hooning, heavy vehicles on private land and obstruction of driveways.

Report a problem – Vehicles
Water and sewer


Report water leaks on public land.

Report a problem – Water

Related information

Back  Return to top